|About||Users 4||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos||Speakers||Travel Deals|
"Discussing the latest developments and challenges regarding anti-corruption and compliance"
The Duxes Compliance and Risk series features annual events in China, as well as across the Asia Pacific region and Middle East. Duxes summits gather industry leaders and policymakers from around the world, to discuss the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption compliance, including the enforcement environment in key jurisdictions, strategies for working with the authorities, insights into local cultures, and best practices related to risk management, internal auditing, whistle-blowers, and establishing a compliance culture.
- 80-100 delegates from leading companies discussing the latest developments and challenges about AC
- Government officials and corporate compliance officers analyzing the compliance environment in SH
- Firsthand experiences in business operations compliance, and revealing case studies
- Strategies for enhancing internal investigation capabilities and handling government investigations
- Techniques for navigating business courtesies and improving your anti-corruption compliance program
Timings10:00 AM - 12:30 PM (Oct 25) (Business)
Entry FeesCheck Official Website
10 - 50 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Editions25 - 26 Oct 2018
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request