"Focus on advanced pharmacovigilance"
The Advanced Pharmacovigilance is designed for those with at least two years worth of knowledge in drug safety and will provide a comprehensive, yet .. Read more practical assessment of the main regulations required to produce a compliant reporting company pharmacovigilance Inspection. This program will cover many topics like Product Safety Reviews Purpose and Function, The DDPS retirement and the New PV Master file in the EU, Implications for Safety Reporting in Global Clinical Trials and Risk, Benefit Determinations and much more.
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- + Add me as user
Management Forum is an internationally renowned independent training company which organises professional conferences, seminars and in-house courses for the Life Science and Intellectual Property sectors. Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality events, that update you with the very latest information and are relevant and important to both you and your company.We pride ourselves on our links to the best and most knowledgeable expert speakers in your business sector. We believe in bringing you together with your peers in order to learn, engage, share and network with the very best. We hold events in major cities throughout Europe including London, Barcelona, Nice, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Prague and have welcomed participants from 80 countries to our events for over 30 years.
- Share your Experience
02 Nov 2017
More Events From The Organizer
- Project Management For Pharma ..09 - 10 Sep 2021Online
- FDA Approval Process for Medic..13 - 14 Sep 2021London
- An Essential Overview of the P..16 Sep 2021London
- Drafting International R&D Col..16 Sep 2021London
- Drug/Device and Device/Drug Co..29 - 30 Sep 2021London
- Regulatory Affairs For Support..29 - 30 Sep 2021London