"Premium Networking. Inspiration & Ingenuity. Business Intelligence."
The AGRI Tech Venture Forum is an annual event that serves as a converging point for the global ag tech elite. Industry giants, investors, accelerators, and innovators provide insight on the latest sector headwinds, technology milestones, and key challenges facing the future of Ag tech.
- A Showcase featuring outstanding Growth & Early Stage Ag Tech companies.
- Gain direct access to key influencers and decision makers within the global agricultural community.
- Expand your network through direct, personal interaction with influencers & innovators.
- Gain information on deal flow and syndication opportunities.
- Communicate your organization’s objectives to a key audience of emerging and established companies.
Timings8:00 AM - 7:00 PM General Hours
300 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Agriculture & Forestry
Editions15 May 2019
10 May 2018
11-12 May 2017
11-12 May 2016
Next edition likely in May 2020 Interested
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
Based on 4 ratings
Based on 24 ratings
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
Critical Path Group CanadaRenowned | 6 events listed
Tammy MacDonaldsmall business tax specialist at FBC Sudbury, Canada
Balihar SinghAgriculturist at virk farm Karnal, India
Mag BJABiotechnology Student at Seneca College Oakville, Canada
Balakrishnan DurairajCEO at qwaygroups Beijing, China
Zakir HoladerProject Manager at Bosom Samaj Unnayan Society Dhaka, Bangladesh
Felix IkhanobaCEO at Vegita Growth Enterprise Auchi, Nigeria
Hitesh PatelProprietor at Gold Star International Trade-link Rajkot, India
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
4.8/54 Ratings 1 Reviews
Visitor Ticket Price
|1395 CAD||Visitor/General Online Registration|
Venue Map & Directions
525 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 2L2
Featured Hotels in Toronto
Keppner Guesthousefrom CAD 89
The Omni King Edward Hotelfrom CAD 599
Fairmont Royal York Hotelfrom CAD 559
Chestnut Residence and Conferen..from CAD 134.1