|About||Followers 6||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos 1||Speakers||Travel Deals|
"Build your knowledge of how GDPR and Data Protection will affect your business"
Knowledge of UK data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill along with an understanding of how they are applied in practice, is important for any organisation processing personal information. Wenso's BCS certified GDPR Training courses offer you, as well as your staff an opportunity to learn in-depth not only about the fundamentals of GDPR and data protection, but also the elements required to become a GDPR Practitioner.This four-day BCS certified Practitioner Certificate Course is designed for those with some data protection responsibilities in an organisation or who, for other reasons, wish to achieve and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill and their practical application.
- The diff that the new GDPR law has brought about in comparison to the old UK Data Protection Bill
- Responsibilities of an individual or org for effective record keeping in conjunction with GDPR law.
- Data subject rights and application.
- Handling and management of personal data in compliance with GDPR law.
- The key details of how a DPO operates and the tasks they are issued. More...
Timings9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Check Official Website
DelegatesBased on previous editions
Category & TypeConference
Education & Training
IT & Technology
EditionsMay 2021, Manchester
Apr 2021, Online
+6 more editions
Next edition likely in Jun 2021
Claim this event
Wenso TrainingUK7 Total Events