"Beverage, Foods & Bakery Technology Trade Show"
Food Tech Dhaka Expo is committed to creating a successful platform where you can exhibit all of your technologies aimed at feeding the industry and meet thousands of professional visitors. You can meet with thousands of professional visitors and participate in the fair from different South Asian countries. It provides the perfect platform for poultry, dairy, pets, horses, and aqua industry professionals to network, exchange ideas, and conduct business. The event also offers information about the latest innovations in the feed industry through high-profile conferences organized in association with various industry associations and related bodies.
- Opportunity to exhibit all of your technologies aimed to feed the industry
- The role of Poultry, Fisheries and Livestock sectors in the development of agro-based economy
- Feed market is nearly 50% of the total poultry industry size. Total demand is estimated to be 275,00
- Feed milling industry with the total investment for the poultry sector
- FEED TECH BANGLADESH provides perfect interaction platform for poultry, dairy, Pets and Horses
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesFree Ticket For Industry Professionals
Exhibit Booth Cost Starts from 2700 USDView Details
Event TypeTrade Show
EditionsApr 2024 Interested
+7 more editions
Claim this event
|Event Happening Alongside|
2 more event
Send Stall Book Request
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
42 Total Events
Why to Attend?
How would you like to participate in this event?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Organizer
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
22 Mar 2018
Schedule & Agenda
|Thu, 25 Apr 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM|| Session|
Visitor Ticket Price Register
Exhibit Space Cost
|Package stand (9 sq.mt.) |
Exhibitors will showcase least of products and services like Cleaning, Grading and Milling Technology for Grains, Cereals, Rice, Pulses, Spices and Oil Seeds, Packaging Machinery and Equipment for Grains, Cereals, Rice, Pulses, and Spices and Oil Seeds, to that of Bakery Products and Inputs associated with this field.