Experience Required: 1-2 years
We at 10TIMES are looking for an Android developer to be a key part of our rapid growth. working on various aspects like feature development, designing solutions, deployments etc.Desired Skill set :
- Experience with working on Android Gingerbread, ICS, JellyBean, KitKat, Lollipop.
- Lead modules and be responsible for timely delivery and software quality.
- Maintain optimal performance and scalability.
- Improve test coverage and reduce technical debt.
- Ensuring cross device and cross OS version support.
- Take active part in product UX, design/UI, strategy etc.
Associate Software Programmer
Experience Required: 0-2 years
We at 10TIMES are looking for an Web developer to be a key part of our rapid growth. working on various aspects like feature development, designing solutions, deployments etc.Desired Skill set :
- Write code and architect/design features.
- To develop and work on Web and Mobile based products in LAMP environment.
- Habitually writing efficient and readable code, having an appreciation for the same.
- Should be able to work from scratch independently based on the product/user requirements.
- Should be able to integrate with different applications using web services.
- Rapidly fix bugs and iterate on design everyday.
- Solve security & scalability problems, keep the application running REALLY super fast.
- Hands on in web server deployments and server configurations.
- Keeping himself updated with latest trends and technology in market.
Client Relationship Manager
Experience Required: 1-2 years
About : 10Times is world’s largest B2B event discovery and promotion platform. We are disrupting the way people find, connect and engage at events like Tradeshows and Conferences. We are looking for a dynamic Client Relationship manager to retain existing clients, build relationship and grow account. If you are passionate about sales, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator and can give a feel good factor to clients, this position is for you. As a CRM you should be individually motivated and work without guidance. You will be expected to execute the sales process, meet sales targets, build client relationships and grow your accounts.Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain and expand your database of assigned clients.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities with current clients and upsell additional services.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Become the single point of contact for all customer queries (support or otherwise).
- Handle new client onboarding and build pipeline for new business accounts.
- Demo product capabilities via web and encourage product usage.
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and reporting, including identifying the correct KPI's to track and report while monitoring the ROI for clients campaigns.
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and eloquent writing skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Passion for customer service and how it can transform businesses.
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience.
International Sales Manager
Experience Required: 1-3 years
About : 10Times is world’s largest B2B event discovery and promotion platform. We are disrupting the way people find, connect and engage at events like Tradeshows and Conferences. We are looking for an International Sales Manager to drive new sales and onboard international clients. If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator and above all, have a risk taking attitude, this position is for you. As a Sales Manager you should be individually motivated and work without guidance. You will be expected to execute the sales process, meet sales targets, build client relationships and grow your market.Job Responsibilities:
- Would be responsible for initiating conversation with potential global clients via all possible channels.
- Would be able to communicate 10times value proposition to prospects.
- Convert existing & inbound leads to qualified opportunities.
- Follow qualification process for opportunities generated and close deals.
- Meet or exceed Monthly Activity, Opportunity and Revenue targets.
- Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline month on month.
- Be comfortable with managing sales pipeline via a CRM tool.
- Provide regular update on revenue closed, opportunities created and activity levels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of 10times competitive positioning.
- Provide feedback for product enhancement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience of working in an International Sales set up – Digital sales background preferred.
- Flexibility – ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- Technical bent of mind – ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with CRM, Inside Sales methods.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- 1-3 Years of relevant Inside Sales/Telesales /Outbound Sales.
- Above everything else, a good candidate would be willing to learn and take up new challenges.
Experience Required: 1-2 years
If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk taking attitude, this position is for you. As a Server Admin you should be individually motivated and work without guidance.Desired Skill set :
- Good knowledge of managing AWS cloud computing.
- Managing multi-server MySQL , Memcache and Redis clusters with failover and load balancing.
- Developing self healing tools that are monitor driven.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Web server, Apache and Mysql.
- mplementing zero-downtime deployments in a load balanced multi-server environment with MA proxy.
- Designing and developing the scaling infrastructure for LAMP based applications.
- Leveraging current and cutting edge technologies while testing bleeding edge technologies for future use.
- Process automation and re-engineering.
Content Writer and Media Intern
We are looking for a content writer who is interested in writing about B2B events and has a positive go-getter attitude. Besides creating content, the intern would play a key role in supporting our social marketing and PR efforts.Desired Skill set :
- Strong creative and technical writing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word and Power-point.
- Confident in sharing ideas and have the ability to grasp new concepts.
- Must be enthusiastic, highly organized and self-motivated.
Product Manager / Sr. Software Lead
Experience Required: 2-7 years
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about what he builds, understands how user behaves, who thinks globally, and who has the ability to drive innovation as a business analyst in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment. He will take ownership of our oDASH, a SAAS based platform for event organizer- oDASHJob Responsibilities:
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap.
- Responsible for increasing adoption and stickyness on the platform.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the team’s ability to meet goals.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present actionable business recommendations.
- Drive product development with a team of engineers, incorporating feedback from users, developers, business partners and other stake holders.
- Achieve growth through promotion and online marketing tactics.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products based on business strategy and priorities.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, MBA a plus.
- Must be able to handle and appreciate the confluence of data-customer experience (needs) – technology, the holy grail of Product Management.
- Must have strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Proven ability to make smart trade-offs on time-to-market versus features.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
Product Manager Mobile App
Experience Required: 2-5 years
The Product Manager – Mobile Applications will be responsible for teaming and to create, develop and launch show-specific mobile applications across the iOS and Android platforms for both Handset and Tablet devices. This role will represent the site, the Show, Sales and the Fans interests with mobile application features, functionality, content, UsEx and social network integration as a part of a larger cross-functional team. The ideal candidate is both creative and technically adept and has a proven track record of achievement at the intersection of television, digital media, mobile technology and social media.Desired Skill set :
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience.
- Proven track record of experience developing for multiple mobile OS (iOS, Android, Windows optional).
- Proven track record of mobile application development, submission and publication.
- Proven track record of developing & launching web & mobile products.
- Existing / Established relationships with application developer partners / agencies, incl. Apple/Google.
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies.
- 2-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail.
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.