"Education, Innovation, and Evidence"
The Charing Cross (CX) International Symposium is the longest-running vascular and endovascular global symposium in Europe, and an important source .. Read more of Education, Innovation, and Evidence as to the vascular field face several critical questions and concerns. Through structured debate and presentation of data, the international forum at CX aims to drive the discussion through this year of Challenges, towards future Consensus. We look forward to seeing you at #CX2020
- Education, Innovation, and Evidence gather in one place.
- Enhance your skills in various vascular and endovascular areas.
- Participate actively to discuss Challenges with your peers.
Serge BernasconiChief Executive Officer of MedTech Europe, Eucomed, EDMA at MedTech...Belgium
|195 GBP||Standard Registration (All days)|
|125 GBP||Standard Registration for Junior (All days)|
|95 GBP||Standard Registration for Vascular technologist (All days)|
|245 GBP||Late Registration (All days)|
|175 GBP||Late Registration for Junior (All days)|
|135 GBP||Late Registration for Vascular technologist/nurse|
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- + Add me as user
- Share your Experience
23 Apr 2019
23 Apr 2019
More Events From The Organizer
- International Symposium Charin..19 - 22 Apr 2021Online