"Rebranding Africa as a Hot Tourist Destination"
The hospitality and Tourism Sector has faced this unprecedented time and aims to recover by implementing new operating models at low occupancy levels .. Read more and focus being on material/product selections and implementing cutting-edge technologies to maintain social distancing, adhere to new cleaning standards and protocols in response to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus. This virtual summit focus is to rebrand Africa as Hot Tourist Destination under the theme "The Hospitality Reborn - The roadmap to the Hospitality Recovery". Hoteliers & Tourism experts from across the continent along with stakeholders and officials will come together to discuss the present challenges of the industry during the pandemic and create opportunities to enhance new guest experience and operational efficiency. The online event will be accompanied by tailor-made workshops, panel discussions, round-table sessions, virtual exhibitions and virtual networking with the industry peers.
- 16+ hours of knowledge sharing & learning with an erudite panel of thought leaders
- Meet, greet, celebrate and collaborate with who's who of the hospitality industry
- Meet 100+ hoteliers, 200+ Construction professionals & Project holders
- Opportunity to address keynote speech
- Ample Strategic Business Networking
Cuthbert NcubeExecutive Chairman - African Tourism Board Former Regional Vice President...
Ioannis PappasDirector Mediterranean Region Global Sustainable Tourism Council
Mohammad AsfourHead, MENA & Africa Regional Networks World Green Building Council
Mustafa ElkerdanyGM - Tolip Hotels and Former Director Of Revenue Management...
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- Share your Experience
Ryen Martyn Events Top RatedIndia 2 Total Events