"Sensing technologies and vision-based systems"
LIDAR, Radar and Camera Online Summit on 17 -18 February 2021 - #VLiDAR. Online spin-off the 6th Automotive Sensors & Electronics #VLautoSE by .. Read more Vonlanthen. Sensing technologies and vision-based systems continue to evolve, enabling autonomous driving from Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to fully driverless vehicles. mechanical, solid-state, and flash LiDAR and their components and applications to enrich vehicle performance, safety, and driver experience, and enable the next level of sensing in highly automated driving. While improvements to sensor technology are vital to developing fully autonomous, self-driving cars and automotive electronics have been steadily increasing in quantity and sophistication.
- LiDAR vs. Radar vs. Camera for autonomous and self-driving car: pros, cons, novel components,
- Advanced development of environmental sensing technologies to enrich vehicle performance
- Emerging image & AI-based tech, science, and their applications to enable the next level of sensing
|245 EUR||Delegates Standard|
|Virtual Booth (10 sq.ft.)|
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Manufacturing Innovation Summi..23 - 24 Feb 2021Berlin
- Medical Devices: Regulatory an..24 - 25 Feb 2021Online
- R&D Innovation, Digitalization..03 - 04 Mar 2021Online
- EMEA Executive Assistant Onlin..04 - 05 Mar 2021Online
- Highly Potent Active Pharmaceu..10 - 11 Mar 2021Milan
- Innovative HSE Management Summ..18 - 19 Mar 2021Online