"Exploring the power of AI for new drug design"
The Iktos Conference aims to bring together leading scientists and researchers from industry and academia around the globe, to share their .. Read more experiences, research, and perspectives about all aspects of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in drug design and retrosynthesis.This event will consist of oral presentations and panel discussions by computational and medicinal chemists, as well as AI and data scientists. Additionally, the participants can look forward to workshops, technology exchange sessions with Iktos’s partners (providers of software for drug discovery and of chemicals and chemical data) and professional networking.
- Dr. Marwin Segler, Senior Researcher, Team lead, Microsoft
- Dr. Daniel Kuhn, Associate Director, Head of AI and New Technologies, Merck KGgA
- Dr. Darren Green, Director of Molecular Design & Senior Fellow at GlaxoSmithKline
- Prof. Connor Coley, Assistant Professor, MIT
- Dr. Shinichiro Wachi, Principal Scientist, Alkermes
- Share your Experience