|About||Followers 2||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos 2||Speakers 2||Travel Deals|
"Increasing operational efficiency by leveraging Supply Chain 4.0"
Join global executives for the World Digital Supply Chain and Logistics Summit on December 3rd and 4th, 2020 in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on improving operational efficiency by adopting AI/RPA/IoT and other game-changing technologies.This event will bring together supply chain and logistics professionals from global brands to discuss the use of blockchain and machine learning to establish faster and leaner global logistics in the digital era. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in supply chain management and learn how other technologies are rapidly changing logistics digitalization.This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest supply chain 4.0 solutions to drive your business forward.Request Your Free Brochure Today!
- Increasing operational efficiency leveraging Supply Chain 4.0
- Creating value from your supply chain data by using AI and Machine Learning
- Developing front-end strategy in your Omnichannel Supply Chain to improve customer service
- What does the 5G future hold for logistics and supply chain?
- Revolutionizing supply chain management with blockchain for faster and leaner global logistics
Timings8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1495 EUR View Details
3 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Logistics & Transportation
Editions03 - 04 Dec 2020 1st Edition
Next edition likely in Dec 2021
Claim this event
Luxatia International Top RatedCzech Republic 93 Total Events / 27 Upcoming Events
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price