"The premier Infectious Diseases Conference in the Middle East."
The UAE ID Week is the premier Infectious Diseases Conference in the Middle East. In Its 7th version, the conference will welcome top notch experts and clinicians in the field of Infectious Diseases, as well as in related disciplines such as public health and epidemiology, immunology, microbiology, and more to discuss latest guidelines and updates in the field of infectious diseases and vaccination, and best practices in preventing microbial resistance and developing successful disease management plans. The conference will provide an exceptional scientific programme with exciting scientific sessions that will cover topics such as hot topics in infectious diseases, emerging epidemic diseases, national and international vaccination programmes, antimicrobial resistance, adult vaccination, HIV and other topics through interactive presentations, panel discussion, debates and workshops.
- Hear top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing ID issues
- Receive the latest updates on prevention of infection and vaccination efforts and public health
- Review the best strategies for prevention and management of HIV, transplant related infections.
- Improve education and public awareness about vaccination rates.
- Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1 AED View Details
Estimated Turnout100 - 500
DelegatesBased on previous editions
Next edition likely in Oct 2024
Claim this event
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
maarefah-management15 Total Events
Why to Attend?
How did you participate in this event?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Organizer
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price