"UK’s leading show for projects, programmes, portfolio, pmo, process and resource management."
Project Challenge Manchester is the UK’s leading show for portfolio, programme and project management professionals, due to open its doors again on 12th October 2023 at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester. The twice-yearly show attracts exhibitors from across the project management domain including training organisations and educators, software and tool providers, careers and recruitment specialists and professional associations.Project Challenge Manchester is a one-stop-shop for the latest developments in portfolio, programme and project management – ideal for practitioners to keep up to date with their profession. The show also features presentations and seminars covering every aspect of portfolio, programme and project management.
- Masterclasses on project, programme, portfolio, pmo, process, resource and change management.
- Case studies and insights from leading P3, pmo organisations and thought leaders.
- Focus on learning and development – latest training and practical advice on development.
- Technical presentations - get the best out of the products for your business processes and systems.
- Find new software, tools, techniques, solutions and services from leading brands.
9:30 AM - 5:30 PM General Hours
Entry FeesFree Ticket For Industry ProfessionalsView Details
Event TypeTrade Show
Claim this event
|Different Located Editions|
How did you participate in this event?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Invite users with similar interest
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Organizer
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price