"Wold Larges EPC Project Management Summit"
Practical guide to approach your EPC Project during and after the COVID-19 crisis,, The current global pandemic situation has dire consequences for .. Read more the energy & natural resources sector, including on energy and petrochemical development projects and revamp / refurbishment projects across the sub-systems in the energy & natural resources plethora. The majority of such projects are usually governed by so-called Engineering, Procurement and Construction (“EPC”) Contracts, which often follow international templates prepared by international organizations such as the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (“FIDIC”). The FIDIC model agreements contain specific provisions that may be relevant when reviewing the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on your EPC project, which we have looked at based on the standard provisions of the 2017 Silver Book template.
- To what extent the project implementation schedule (including in particular the milestones
- The Contractual Sandwich Case—Managing Vertical Integration Through Contracts Implement digital use
- The Project Manager of the Future, Digital Transformation at the Project Manager Level Applying case
- Leadership in a crisis: Responding to the corona-virus outbreak and future challenges
- Developing PM Leadership and digital-age project management skills to thrive in disruptive time
- Share your Experience