"Measuring, managing and mitigating the threat from climate change"
The business community is increasingly experiencing pressure from stakeholders, including investors, regulators and activist groups, to consider the .. Read more impact that climate-related risks will have on business and how management will respond to it. The Economist’s Climate Risk Virtual Week will gather key thinkers to discuss best ways of measuring the exposure to physical and transition risk, how to improve disclosure to avoid litigation risk and how to put scenario analysis in practice to understand the implications of climate change for your business. Furthermore, the flip side of risk is opportunity – so understanding how to align business strategies to enhance and develop new products and services will play a big part of these conversations.
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Sustainability Summit for Sout..30 Sep - 01 Oct 2021Vouliagmeni
- Future of Energy Week04 - 07 Oct 2021Online
- Sustainability Week US04 - 07 Oct 2021Online
- Innovation Work Virtual Week18 - 21 Oct 2021Online
- Annual General Counsel Week02 Nov 2021London
- Future of Healthcare Week Asia22 - 25 Nov 2021Online