Claim event to edit details
+2 more editions
New Date Alert
Entry FeesPaid ticket from 449 USD View Details
Website • Contacts
Estimated Turnoutupto 100
DelegatesBased on previous editions
+2 more editions
This year, your SMSS virtual event pass will grant you access to the First Responders Summit (May 9-10), AND the Government Summit (May 11-12). #.. Read more SMSsummit for First Responders is the only conference dedicated to how public safety professionals can leverage social media to better serve their communications. Over the course of 2 days, you’ll learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to first responders including social media and crisis communications, humanizing staff, improving agency reputation, and building relationships with your community.
- Share experiences and learn new social media strategies with your public safety colleagues
- Network with agency peers from across the country.
- Get all your social media questions answered through virtual speaker Q&A
- Learn strategies and tips for tackling issues most important to first responders
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives. Be your team’s social media champion!
How did you participate in this event?
Visitor Ticket Price
|449 USD||General Admission - Presale (Expires Feb 10th)|
|549 USD||General Admission - Earliest Bird (Expires March 10th)|
|649 USD||General Admission - Early Bird (Expires April 14th)|
|699 USD||General Admission - Last Chance (Expires May 8th)|
|749 USD||General Admission - At the Door (Begins May 9th)|
Share your Experience
Write a Review
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI)RenownedUSA58 Total Events