A free 60-minute webinar for managers! *Registration required via event website* Whether your company has already gone fully remote or is considering .. Read more more flexible work options, our expert panel has got you covered. What is the difference between “remote-friendly” and “remote-first” and which is right for your company? What makes remote management different? What should you have in your remote work toolkit? How can you maintain a distributed work policy that is beneficial to both your business and your team? In this 60-minute webinar, four leaders in remote management will cover this and more, offering insights and strategies for effective, long term remote management.
- Remote management skills to enable autonomy
- Effective virtual and asynchronous communication
- Results-based goal setting, tracking, and reporting
- Tips for workflows, operations, and productivity rituals
- Virtual office infrastructure, including toolkits and information management
|Thu, 10 Dec||
Webinar + Q&A
Laurel Farrer I leverage the power of #remotework to solve ..
Darren Murph 🌴 Adoptive dad ❤️ | Head of Remote @gitlab | Gu..
Laurel FarrerI leverage the power of #remotework to solve corporate and...
Darren Murph 🌴Adoptive dad ❤️ | Head of Remote @gitlab | Guinness...
Helen L KuppProduct & Strategy @slackhq. Former Category Mgmt @Thumbtack & Product,...
leahisknobler🦩Director of Talent Acquisition at @HelpScout | (it’s Lay-uh, like...
|Free||Attendee Registration required via event website|
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- Share your Experience