"Expanding the Boundaries of Druggable Targets"
RNA molecules are crucial for delivering cellular information and genetic regulation, but until recently, the drug discovery world has emphasized .. Read more protein drug targets. Our lack of knowledge in RNA biology prevented us from exploring possibilities of RNA drug targets, but with recent advances in technologies, such as sequencing, new therapeutic strategies are being explored. Join us at the Inaugural RNA as a Small Molecule Target symposium, part of Drug Discovery Chemistry, as we discuss methods and tools to identify specific, potent, novel, small molecule binders of RNA.
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Targeting Stroma Cells20 - 21 Apr 2021Online
- Characterization for Novel Bio..11 - 12 May 2021Online
- Antibodies for Cancer Therapy11 - 12 May 2021Online
- Advancing Bispecific Antibodie..11 - 12 May 2021Online
- Annual Display of Biologics11 - 12 May 2021Online
- Difficult-to-Express Proteins11 - 12 May 2021Online