|About||Followers 351||Exhibitors||Speakers||Reviews||Travel Deals|
"Damage Prevention is a Shared Responsibility"
The Texas811 Damage Prevention Summit is an event created to network with stakeholders from different industries to share perspectives, share information on industry trends and technologies, and promote excavation safety and protection of our underground infrastructure. The Summit is unique in that it brings stakeholders together so that if you're really looking for better ways to work together, you'll probably find them.
- Participate in the DPC of Texas annual meeting.
- Make difficult conversations easier through 'the art of debriefing to win.'
- Texas811 programs and services highlighted at the Summit.
- Are we able to lessen the frustrations of late locates and contractor wait times?
- 35B infrastructure spending in Texas in next 3 to 5 years. Who are the workers?
Timings7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 225 USD
Exhibit Booth Cost Starts from 625 USDView Details
Category & TypeConference
Building & Construction
EditionsOct 2022 2nd Edition
+1 more edition
Next edition likely in Oct 2023
Claim this event
|Different Located Editions|
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
ACTS Now IncTop RatedUSA10 Total Events
Why to Attend?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
11 Oct 2022
08 Oct 2022
08 Oct 2022
10 Oct 2022
Schedule & Agenda
|Wed, 05 Oct 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM|| Keynote|
Visitor Ticket Price
|225 USD||Attendee One Day Only|
Exhibit Space Cost
|Exhibit Booth (20 sq.ft.) |