"Get an update of ongoing activities regarding medicines’ risk and signal management!"
Join our upcoming Risk & Pharmacovigilance MasterClass which will be streamed ONLINE on 30-31 July, 2020 and will be led by Dimitris Zampatis, MSc, .. Read more PhD, Associate Director, Signal and Risk Management Process at Merck Biopharma.The focus of this two days training will be on providing an update of ongoing activities regarding medicines’ risk and signal management. During this training, an outlook of current and future challenges in pharmacovigilance focusing on the impact of the coming into force of the General Data Protection (GDPR) Regulation in May 2018 will be given and discussed.For more information, download the Agenda!
- Learn all the details about the RMP structure and compilation
- Discover the risk minimization measures
- Have a closer look on the signal detection and the MAH experience in EVDAS
- Get to know the EU Guidelines and the authorities expectation on Signal Management
- Signal management and inspections
EU guidelines on risk management: some background
DIMITRIS ZAMPATIS Associate Director, Signal and Risk Managemen..
DIMITRIS ZAMPATISAssociate Director, Signal and Risk Management Process at Merck...
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Student at SHRI BABA MASTNATH INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE AND RESEARCHMurthal, India
- Share your Experience
30 Jul 2020