Good Corporate Governance is about helping to prevent corporate scandals, fraud, and potential civil and criminal liability in the firm or .. Read more organization. Good Corporate Governance is also about good business, and what’s good for the business. A good corporate governance image enhances the firm’s reputation and makes it much more attractive to its investors, its suppliers and its customers.This course provides participants with an overview of the regulation, frameworks and principles behind good corporate governance policy and practice. The aim is to provide delegates with an understanding of core governance debates and issues, practical advice on compliance and familiarity with accepted best practice. In the last decade corporate governance has become established as an area of increasing academic, political and commercial debate. It has now become essential for any middle or senior manager to have an understanding of the key aspects of effective corporate governance.
- An overview of current thinking and developments in the field of corporate governance.
- The ability to administer effectively corporate affairs within an organization
- Creating a more hospitable and respectful workplace
- Laying the groundwork for a partial or complete defense in the event that employee wrongdoing occurs
- Avoiding and detecting violations by employees that could lead to legal liability for the firm.
|Tue, 04 Aug||
Corporate Governance Primer
Richard Barr Operational Risk & Back Office Specialist
Richard BarrOperational Risk & Back Office Specialist
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Tax Evasion and Tax Fraud - Wh..10 Sep 2020Online