"Independent Academic Platform"
SPACE International Conference 2021 on Refugee Crisis, Architecture and Urbanism will be held in London on 21-22 May 2021. We hope that the .. Read more Conference will be an ideal platform to discuss the recent advances and research results in the intersection of the fields of architecture, urbanism, sociology, anthropology, political science, art history, gender studies, urban studies, architecture, literature, history, life sciences, poetry and so forth. The Conference aims to re-think the refugee crisis in relation with architecture and urbanism. SPACE Studies of Planning and Architecture invites researchers, policymakers and social partners to share knowledge from their fields of expertise according to the themes of the Conference.
- TOPICS: Refugee Spaces, Displacement and Forced Immigration, Global Refugee Policy, Refugee crises,
- Refugee Crisis and Architecture, Refugee Crisis and Urban Studies, Cities and Refugees,
- Everyday Experiences of Refugees, Integration of Refugees: Housing, Urbanism of Refugees,
- Integration of Refugees: Public Space, Living Conditions of Refugees and Immigrants,
- Refugee Settlements, Shelters and Camp Environments, Homelessness and Refugees...
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- + Add me as user
- Share your Experience