PS V-Forum is one of the leading conferences focusing on covering all the aspects of the Supply chain & Logistics and its integration with AI & Block .. Read more Chain. Get your fingers on the pulse of a vibrant, Ever-evolving industry by meeting an impressive lineup of industry leaders. PS V-Forum will assist with covering all the aspects of the Supply Chain & Logistics and its integration with digitization, covering Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Block Chain, as well as new ideas for next level business growth and profitability. WBI Virtual events will help in engaging decision makers virtually by identifying their requirements and tailoring your services to offer the most relevant and valuable services to them thus boosting engagement.
- Counterfeit Drug Penetration into Global Legitimate Medicine Supply Chains: A Global Assessment
- Proactive and Predictive Logistics Approach
- Vaccines Distribution: How Agile supply chain management is supporting the industry and patients?
- Virtual learning development at Takeda Global Supply Chain
- Better Collaboration With CMOs to withstand challenging times with Efficiency
Dr. Emre GöllüSupply Chain Assoc.Director, TR & MEA; ES Head EB TR, UCB
Arul JosephSenior Director, CMC Pharmaceutical Development and Clinical Supply Chain, Avanir...
Sharon TzourSr. Director - Head of Global Logistics Operations, Teva...
Marion MatthewmanHead Global Logistics, Intercompany and Customs Operations, Syngenta
|2000 GBP||Vendor Participation Charges|
|Free||Delegates This VIP ticket is exclusively offered to the VIP delegates of Pharma Companies|
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- + Add me as user
- Share your Experience
World BI Limited Top RatedUK40 Total Events / 15 Upcoming Events
More Events From The Organizer
- Clinical Trials V-Forum21 - 22 Apr 2021Online
- Drug Discovery V-Forum21 - 22 Apr 2021Online
- Intellectual Property V-congre..20 - 21 May 2021Online
- Brand Protection V-Congress20 - 21 May 2021Online
- Pharma Serialization and Track..26 - 27 May 2021Online
- Pharma Packaging & Labelling V..26 - 27 May 2021Online