"Trends of Automobile Industry Policies and Regulations under Dual Carbon Targets"
The 2nd China Automotive Carbon Neutral Summit 2023 will provide a platform for industry leaders, policymakers, and experts to discuss strategies for reducing carbon emissions in the automotive sector. The experts will share decarbonization strategies from different sectors, such as policy, supply chain, ESG, alternative power solutions, automotive material innovation, legal and so on.The summit will be held in-person and online.
- A Holistic Supply Chain Decarbonisation Approach
- Supply Chain Sustainability Management
- Sustainable Material Enables Automotive Industry Carbon Neutrality
- Analysis of China's Auto Industry to Deacrbon and Green Development Transformation Path
- Case Analysis of Carbon Emission Management in the Full Life Cycle of Automotive Batteries
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 12989 CNY View Details
EditionsOct 2023, Shanghai
Jun 2021, Online
+4 more editions
Next edition likely in Oct 2024
Claim this event
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
ECV InternationalRenownedChina121 Total Events
Why to Attend?
How did you participate in this event?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Invite users with similar interest
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Organizer
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
|12989 CNY||AttendeePlease contact ECV, the organizer of the summit, before purchasing email@example.com|