"Learn vital education from leading experts on the latest fintech trends and opportunities."
We’re excited to invite you to join us at the 7th annual Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON21) which is taking place May 11-13, 2021 (.. Read more digitally) and co-hosted by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association (NCFA), Toronto Finance International (TFI) and partners. Building on the success of previous conferences, this year’s theme is -- titled ‘Breaking Barriers’ – and will bring together an international community of leading voices in fintech, digital banking, payments, tokenization, blockchain, CBDCs, digital identity, AI, capital markets innovation, EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion) and sustainable, open, and alternative finance – all in an immersive and interactive agenda. The multi-day event will run from May 11-13 inclusive with daily content to span feature themes of Digital Innovation & Breaking Barriers, Creation & Growth and Global Future Forward. Updates to the evolving programme and speaker line-up can be found on the FFCON21 website.
- Immersive Agenda: 50+ speakers, 9 pitching-demo finalists, keynotes, fireside, debate, polls
- Networking & Expo: Investor speed dating, HR talent marketplace, virtual ebooths in 1-on-1 & group
- Diverse participation from companies, investors, vendors, government & key innovation stakeholders
- High-quality keynotes, fireside chats, interviews, debates, round tables and discussion formats
- VIP masterclasses that ‘deep dive’ on decentralized finance topics
|69.3 CLP||Early VIP Ticket Total of 18 hours of high quality VIP education|
|38.5 CAD||Early Standard Ticket Total of 12 hours of high quality education|
|Startup Exhibitor (10 sq.ft.)|
|Standard Exhibitor (25 sq.ft.)|
|VIP Exhibitor (50 sq.ft.)|
- Share your Experience