"Mastering PPP project analysis, financing, contracts & transaction management techniques"
We need new infrastructure. Roads, airports, schools, hospitals and housing: the list is enormous and growing. Yet severely limited budgets, economic .. Read more uncertainty caused by volatile commodity prices, and deficits continue to prevent government at all levels from delivering the kinds of structural change that has always been needed. In response, some countries have developed successful PPP programmes. Merely grasping the concepts of PPP does not do justice to our great responsibility of having an ownership in the country’s future. We already know what we need to do, now is the time to really discover HOW.
- PPP policies, strategies, laws & units for implementing successful PPP transactions
- Identifying & selecting appropriate projects for PPPs
- Models for analyzing PPP projects
- Managing & completing PPP feasibility studies
- Financing techniques for PPP to ensure long-term PPP bankability and affordability
- Share your Experience