"Bridging Interdisciplinary Gaps To Create a Shared Care Model To Meet Critical Behavioral Health Nee"
HERE IS WHY THE VARIOUS STAKEHOLDERS INVOLVED IN THE CHILD BEHAVIORAL HEALTH COMMUNITY NEED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT TO BRIDGE KNOWLEDGE GAPS AND VASTLY .. Read more IMPROVE CHILD HEALTH OUTCOMES. ✔ Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform’s matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you’re looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services. ✔ Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers.
Alan PolingProfessor of Psychology
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- + Add me as user
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Decoding Digital Health for Li..15 - 16 Jun 2021Online
- Psychedelic Opportunity Virtua..22 - 23 Jun 2021Online
- Fearless in Pharma Virtual Sum..23 - 24 Jun 2021Online
- ACES Compliance Summit29 - 30 Jun 2021Online
- The Digital Transformation Jou..29 - 30 Jun 2021Online
- PR and Communications Virtual ..20 - 21 Jul 2021Online