"The world’s largest and most influential treasury event"
Treasury is changing. Geopolitical issues, climate change, the continued impact of covid, alongside new business models and the digital imperative are driving a total remake. The “new” treasury will be a highly digital and automated function, tasked with meeting strategic goals and changing remits.Welcome, instigate and lead the transition of treasury into a post-pandemic world at the much-anticipated 31st annual EuroFinance International, returning in person after three years. With more .. continue reading than 2000 attendees including 150 world-class speakers the event offers unparalleled networking and insights from the world’s most senior treasury professionals.Further your strategy with thought-provoking keynotes, collaborate with peers in technical discovery labs and learn how to innovate with a series of practical case studies. Meet with the banking and tech partners that will help you navigate change and add value to your business.
- Access to unparalleled expertise and senior-level networking with 2000+ treasury professionals
- The latest innovations and new technology driving change, and how to apply them to your treasury
- Fit months of meetings into just 3 days with your banks, providers and clients, all in one place
- Get practical solutions to treasury challenges with new case studies and immersive discovery labs
- Be inspired by headline speakers exploring how the world is changing and your role in it
Timings9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesCheck Official Website
Category & TypeConference
Banking & Finance
Next edition likely in Sep 2023
Claim this event
|Different Located Editions|
EuroFinanceTop RatedUK52 Total Events