"Understanding the Maintenance Process"
The effective Maintenance management within chemical plants is a critical feature of plant operation, both in establishing the conditions for safe .. Read more ongoing operation of the plant after commissioning and in supporting the commercial success of the business. Many companies focus on the cost of the maintenance organisation, rather than on the benefits that they can provide, and in so doing the real potential for maintenance organisations to make significant contributions to business success are often lost. Ultimately, and assuming that the commercial department is able to sell the product that is produced, the contribution of a maintenance organisation can most effectively be measured in terms of its ability to generate sustained improvements with time in the total (fixed and variable) cost per unit volume of production.
- Provide a framework for effective turnaround execution
- Highlight the unique safety requirements of turnarounds
- Learn the conditions for acceptance of the plant by plant operations personnel
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Integrated Petrophysics for Ca..20 - 24 Sep 2021Online
- Advanced Basin Analysis Africa20 - 24 Sep 2021Online
- Essential Pressure Vessel Mast..20 - 24 Sep 2021Online
- Managing Project Costs and Bud..20 - 24 Sep 2021Online
- Advanced Maintenance and Relia..20 - 24 Sep 2021Online
- Practical A to Z Guide to Layt..27 - 29 Sep 2021Online