"Scientific conference on translation of legal texts and European law"
The third edition of the conference Legal translation is organised by the Faculty of Law of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași, Romania on the .. Read more Cisco Webex platform. Keynote Speakers: Colin Robertson, former lawyer-linguist at the EU Council and jurist, Professor Michaela Wolf from the Centre of Translation Studies in Graz, Austria, Professor Georgiana I. Badea (West University of Timişoara), translators from the European Commission and the European Parliament and lawyer-linguists from the Court of Justice of the European Union. Fields of interest: Legal studies and European studies, Translation studies, Linguistics, Cultural studies, Didactics, Terminology. Registration with title and abstract until the 11th of April 2021. The papers will be published in 2021 in the scientific journal Analele Științifice ale Universității din Iași. Științe juridice, indexed in HeinOnline, Scipio and CEEOL.
- Keynote Speaker – Colin Robertson, former lawyer-linguist at the EU Council, jurist and UN expert
- Keynote Speaker – Professor Michaela Wolf, Centre of Translation Studies of University Graz, Austria
- Keynote Speaker – Professor Georgiana Badea, translation studies, West University of Timisoara
- Keynote Speaker - Associate Professor Lavinia Tec, Faculty of Law, West University of Timişoara)
- translators from the European institutions, lawyer-linguists from CJUE
- Share your Experience