Companies across the world are exposed to an unprecedented amount of risk. The frequency and significance of these events is increasing alongside the ever-growing dependence on technology. Moreover, increasingly globalized and complicated supply chains put greater pressures on corporate business lines and productivity.These trends leave businesses more vulnerable to new and existing threats. Thus, being ready and being able to expect the unexpected has to be a priority for your organization to ensure your firm’s survival following any type of event.Thus, our Excellence in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery conference will give you the opportunity to share perspectives on the key issues within BCM and DR professionals from major companies from across all industry sectors.
- Creating a continuity culture in your enterprise
- How to operationalize your business continuity function
- Why people should be at the heart of your business continuity management
- Is resilience the next evolutionary phase of business continuity?
- When your reputation is at stake: How to mitigate reputational damage following a disruptive event
Timings8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Business)
Entry FeesCheck Official Website
Category & TypeConference
Editions05 - 06 Mar 2020 Interested
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
TBM Evolution Group Czech Republic54 events listed