"FDA’s new cost-saving import programs"
The FDA continues to change its import program to better manage new problems and to use new procedures to make the whole process easier. The FDA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are relying more and more on computer programs to expedite the import process. When and how you use these programs can make a big difference in the net profit derived from even a single shipment. The new Voluntary Qualified Importer Program (VQIP) is one such example. Another example is CBP’s and FDA’s implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) program became mandatory for importers in 2016. If you fail to correctly use new import procedures and programs, you will be operating under an expensive disadvantage.
- Understand how U.S. Customs and FDA legal requirements intersect,Entry Process (U.S. Customs/FDA)
- Learn how to mitigate and resolve import detentions,What happens when your product is detained?
- What are the FDA’s import legal requirements and policy?,FDA’s new cost-saving import programs
- You will be able to answer the following questions with this course without saying, “I don’t know?”
- How do you deal with the FDA and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol procedures?
Timings8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Oct 17) (General)
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Oct 18) (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1899 USD View Details
5 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Medical & Pharma
Education & Training
Editions17-18 Oct 2019 1st Edition
Next edition likely in Apr 2020 Interested
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
ComplianceOnline USATop Rated 351 events listed
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
|1899 USD||Attendee Seminar One Registration|
Venue Map & Directions
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District
310 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Featured Hotels in Dallas
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Do..from USD 83
La Quinta by Wyndham Dallas Dow..from USD 109
Hyatt Regency Dallasfrom USD 149
Omni Dallas Hotelfrom USD 169