"U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulates veterinary drug product"
The Veterinary Drug Approval Process and FDA Regulatory Oversight features animal vaccines, animal disease diagnostic devices and some animal biologics are regulated by the U.S. Department of Agricultureâs Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service or APHIS, and products such as flea and tick collars are regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Understand how the U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulates veterinary drug product.
- Discuss the process by which veterinary drug products are reviewed and approved.
- Gain general understanding of FDA’s rules governing chemistry, manufacturing and controls (CMC).
- Understand the various components of an animal field study to support product approval.
- Develop a corporate compliance strategy covering labeling, marketing and advertising.
Timings8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Dec 05) (General)
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Dec 06) (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1899 USD View Details
20 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Medical & Pharma
Animals & Pets
Editions05 - 06 Dec 2019 1st Edition
Next edition likely in Jun 2020
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
ComplianceOnline USATop Rated 356 events listed
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
|1899 USD||Attendee Seminar One Registration|
Venue Map & Directions
The Westin Houston Downtown
1520 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77002
Featured Hotels in Houston
Best Western PLUS Hobby Airport..from USD 79.99
Holiday Inn Houston S - NRG Are..from USD 109.65
Wyndham Houston Medical Center ..from USD 149
Club Quarters Hotel in Houstonfrom USD 98.8