|About||Users 77||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos||Speakers||Travel Deals|
"Hone your leadership skills, refine your strategies and find the innovative technologies"
The Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo in Toronto, Canada provides CIOs and IT executives with the opportunity to explore the strategic trends and technologies that are driving digital transformation and shaping the future of IT and business. Attendees also get the chance to uncover innovative ways to approach challenges, make decisions with confidence and become an even more effective leader.
- Foster new connections with CIOs and IT executives through networking opportunities.
- Evaluate and discover vendors that will add the most value to your business.
- Meet with Gartner experts one-on-one to dive into your specific challenges and opportunities.
- Exclusive CIO program, The CIO Experience, to focus on business, technology and leadership.
- Topic highlights: data and analytics, customer experience, emerging technology, security and more
Timings8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 4000 CAD View Details
30 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
IT & Technology
Editions11 - 14 May 2020 Interested
03 - 06 Jun 2019
15 - 17 May 2018View More
06 - 08 Jun 2017
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
Gartner Inc. USATop Rated 155 Total Events / 75 Upcoming Events 55+ Followers
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price Buy Now
|4000 CAD||Public Sector Public Sector Pricing|
|5150 CAD||Standard Price|
|4525 CAD||Early Bird- Until March, 13, 2020|
Venue Map & Directions
105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Featured Hotels in Toronto
The Anndore Housefrom CAD 470
The York Boutique Suitesfrom CAD 196.2
Margie Townhome Suitesfrom CAD 170.1
Sarkar Suites - Entertainment D..from CAD 154.8