|About||Followers 2||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos 3||Speakers 4||Travel Deals|
"2-days of networking with industry experts & global brands, while discussing smart water technology"
Join us and global executives for our Global Smart Water Summit on October 8th and 9th, 2020 in Berlin, Germany. The Summit will dive into the latest challenges with water treatment, the emerging technologies and successful strategies for more sustainable water use and explore the benefits of water digitalization. This event will bring together water management professionals, filtration experts, environmental officials and technology innovators to discuss the future of the water industry. This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest regulations to recent successful cases, strategies, innovations and technologies. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
- Learning from Current Water Treatment's most efficient practices & Improving Treatment Productivity
- Reveling the best Water Management Solutions & Preparing for Handling Industrial Water Cycles
- Master Planning for Water Shortage with Technology Systems & Looking into the Future of Water Supply
- Analysing the Advantages and Disadvantages of Digitalization of water
- Unlocking the Opportunities on Water investment In European Countries
Timings8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1695 EUR View Details
Category & TypeConference
Environment & Waste
IT & Technology
Editions08 - 09 Oct 2020 Interested
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
Luxatia International Czech Republic66 Total Events / 17 Upcoming Events
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Peter_van_Thienen_KWRChief Information Officer & Senior Scientific Researcher applying physical modelling,...
Grant BattyHead of Water Treatment Operations
Carmen Ovejero RedondoWater Treatment Division Manager
Inês Sofia RomãoSustainability, Strategic & Innovative Technologies/Environmental Solutions...
Visitor Ticket Price Buy Now