"Human Error Rate, Metrics, and KPI’s"
If you work in the GMP regulated industry you not only need to address human error deviations because they are an inconvenience, you must do it because the regulation requires it.This training will provide you with the steps required to help you implement a Human Error Reduction Program at your site. It includes practical tools, and how to measure effectiveness to continuously improve human reliability at your site.The CFR - Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Subpart B_Organization and .. continue reading Personnel Sec. 211.22 talks about the “Responsibilities of quality control unit.” and it states that “(a) There shall be a quality control unit that shall have the responsibility and authority to approve or reject all components, drug product containers, closures, in-process materials, packaging material, labeling, and drug products, and the authority to review production records to assure that no errors have occurred or, if errors have occurred, that they have been fully investigated.
- Introduction to the Human Error Reduction Program,Introduction to Human Error Solution Tools
- Learn the 6 Step Implementation Process (step by step),Understanding Human Error and Human Behavior
- What is Human Error,How is Human Error controlled?,6 step method for error prevention
- Why administrative and management systems factor so prominently into deviations and nonconformance.
- Prevention and human error control: proven ways to measure improvement and on-going trend analysis
Timings8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Aug 01) (General)
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Aug 02) (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1699 USD View Details
5 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Medical & Pharma
Education & Training
Editions01-02 Aug 2019 1st Edition
Next edition likely in Feb 2020 Interested
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
ComplianceOnline USATop Rated 350 events listed
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
|1699 USD||Attendee Seminar One Registration|