|About||Users 17||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos||Speakers||Travel Deals|
"Major international contemporary arts festival, built on the 40 year legacy of Art in Action"
After a successful launch in 2019, Handmade Oxford will be once again held on Waterperry Lawns and will celebrate the best in high-end design and craftsmanship from over 250 highly-skilled, international and UK-based designer-makers.Just a stone’s throw away from Oxford, Waterperry Gardens is home to eight acres of beautifully landscaped ornamental gardens and is very well known for having hosted Art in Action for 40 years. Building on the legacy of Art in Action, Handmade Oxford will be held in a series of purpose-built marquees situated in front of Waterperry House. The four-day festival will bring together some of the most exciting makers from all over the world, featuring contemporary craft and design, art, sculpture, interiors and lifestyle, workshops and demonstrations, artisan food and more.
- Fantastic exposure for your work; meet new buyers, press and industry
- Organised by Handmade in Britain, an organisation with 13 years experience organising similar events
- Four-day programme of talks, workshops and demonstrations.
- Network with 250 makers with high-quality camping facilities available throughout the festival
- Extensive marketing campaign targeting a combined audience of over 250,000
Timings10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Public)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Check Official Website
250 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeTrade Show
Arts & Crafts
Editions25 - 28 Jun 2020 Interested
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request4 Total Events / 1 Upcoming Event
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Featured Hotels in Oxford
The Porterhouse grill & roomsfrom GBP 199.8
Vanbrugh House Hotelfrom GBP 242
voco - Oxford Spiresfrom GBP 149
Courtyard by Marriott Oxford Ci..from GBP 171