|About||Followers 1,134||Exhibitors 909||Speakers||Reviews 22||Deals|
"This show is the fabric of the industry."
Interwoven is the premier global event dedicated to bringing together all segments of the textile industry. It offers the most comprehensive fabric, leather, and trim presentations. During each event, ITA member companies host buying companies. Typical exhibitors schedule appointments during the week, making the market a strategic and cost-effective venue for showing and viewing fabrics.
- unparalleled access to leading manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers in one venue.
- the largest market in the United States dedicated to textiles, leathers, and trimmings
- Offers a variety of networking, social and educational events designed to support its members
- Both the Interwoven show and magazine offer premier advantages within the textile industry.
- an ideal place to network, learn about new products and stay ahead of industry trends.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesFree & Paid Ticket Check Official Website
Estimated Turnout50,000 - 200,000
500+ Exhibitors Based on previous editions
Event TypeTrade Show
EditionsNov 2023 Interested
+31 more editions
Claim this event
Send Stall Book Request
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
International Textile AllianceTop RatedUSA1 Upcoming Events
Why to Attend?
How would you like to participate in this event?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Organizer
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
ITMA Showtime boasts of more than 113 professional exhibitors, displaying different types of textiles and fabric products to the show attendees. Manufacturers of stylish and trendy handbags, fashion accessories, representatives from the hospitality industry and qualified interior decorators are among the prime attendees at the show. Yachts, boats, window coverings, apparels and furniture items are put on show during the event. Top companies from this sector, like JLA Home Fabrics and Braemore Textiles come to exhibit here on a regular basis.
Exhibitors ListCurrent edition exhibitors not available, showing for past edition
469 available exhibitors