"Discover techniques for understanding and managing the culture of your organization."
While that may be true, sales managers play a role in developing it. During the Sales Management and Leadership workshop, you will assess your skills .. Read more at developing people and learn tools for becoming more effective in developing and coaching your team. Along with other sales managers in roles similar to yours, you will hear interesting stories from effective sales managers and participate in activities that will stretch your thinking and lead you toward being more successful. At this seminar, you will learn five keys to leading effective developmental conversations; practice handling common management situations, such as retaining good salespeople and dealing with challenging employees; and identify ways in which you can use assets you already have in order to get the most out of people you work with. The evolution of customer-focused marketing has progressed from the product era, where the company was in control, to the market era, where the customer is driving decisions. There have been significant implications for the sales process and consequently, impact for sales managers. During this session, youâ€™ll explore the role of the sales manager in prioritizing and allocating resources and measuring efforts and results.
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
- + Add me as user
- Share your Experience
More Events From The Organizer
- Sales Management and Leadershi..26 - 27 May 2021Online
- Strategic Decision Making22 - 24 Jun 2021Lafayette
- Analyzing Agribusiness Financi..20 - 22 Jul 2021Online
- Precision Selling: Building Re..28 - 29 Jul 2021Lafayette
- Strategic Agri-Marketing05 - 07 Oct 2021Lafayette
- Managing Talent to Win09 - 11 Nov 2021Lafayette