|About||Followers 378||Exhibitors||Speakers 13||Reviews||Deals|
"Town Hall What's on Your Mind?"
Annual MedTech MVP Venture & Partnering Conference will feature a gathering of the Leading Innovators, Investors, and Executives from around the Nation to Discuss the Timeliest Issues and Opportunities. It will cover areas like Neuromodulation: Devices Making Their Way in a Drug World, Digitizing the OR: How Enabling Technologies and Analytics are Reshaping Surgery, Medtech Investing through Up and Down Markets, Medtech Debate: What are the Most Exciting Areas for Medtech Innovation over the Next Decade, etc.
- Reducing the Cost of Care: ASC, Care in the Office, and Home Care
- Leveraging DEI to Build High-Performance Executive Teams
- Patient Experiences in Healthcare, Including EMR/EHR
- Challenges and Opportunities with Current Reimbursement Pathways
- Overcoming Labor Force Challenges – Best Practices for Hiring Specialty Talent
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Jun 20) (General)
7:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Jun 21) (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1199 USD View Details
EditionsJun 2023 22nd Edition
+10 more editions
Next edition likely in Jun 2024
Claim this event
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
Cambridge Innovation InstituteTop RatedUSA527 Total Events • 267 Followers
How did you participate in this event?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Speakers (past edition)
Visitor Ticket Price
|1199 USD||Visitor/GeneralEarly Bird - Registration Rate Until March 24, 2023|
|1499 USD||Visitor/GeneralStandard Rate After March 24, 2023|