"Overview of job protected leave types"
California stands as one of the most complex states to do business. Part of this reputation stems from employer requirements for managing medical leaves of absence. Even human resources professionals are confused by the myriad of leave types in the state. And for some, leaves in municipalities must be considered. Just as serious is how these types of leaves interact with federal requirements. Although some provisions under California laws are similar to federal laws, not all of them are. It can make overwhelming to manage leaves of absence and remain compliant in the Golden State.
- Medical certification, posting and notice requirements for specific types of leave.
- Pay obligations for the employee under certain leave requirements.
- Obligations and suggestions for communicating with employees on leaves of absence.
- Leaves interactions – how to put them together?,Lactation accommodation requirements.
- Interactive process requirements including suggestions for record-keeping and ongoing management
Timings8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Nov 07) (General)
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Nov 08) (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1699 USD View Details
5 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Editions07-08 Nov 2019 Interested
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
ComplianceOnline USATop Rated 350 events listed
Visitor Ticket Price Buy Now
|1699 USD||Attendee Seminar One Registration|
Venue Map & Directions
Venue to be announced
San Diego, USAGet Directions Add Venue
Featured Hotels in San Diego
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Di..from USD 99
Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotelfrom USD 129
Howard Johnson by Wyndham San D..from USD 70.87
Howard Johnson by Wyndham San D..from USD 64.99