"The Department of Labor issues updates and new regulations"
Periodically, the Wage and Hour Division (WHD) of the Department of Labor (DOL) issues updates and new regulations that employers must comply with or face stiff penalties. It is every organization's responsibility to stay abreast of all pertinent information regarding FLSA laws and federally mandated compliance requirements.During the last decade or two, employers have found it increasingly difficult to decide which employees are entitled to overtime. Those classifications are commonly referred to as exempt employees (those who meet the FLSA's requirements to be exempt from overtime pay) and non-exempt employees (employees the law requires to be paid overtime).
- What types of set standards and rules help classify nonexempt employees?
- Which employees are provided an exemption from minimum wage and overtime provisions?
- What are some of the proposed rules issued by the DOL and how will they impact your organization?
- Pay not included in Regular Rate (e.g. discretionary bonuses, overtime premiums, stock options)
- Wage and Hour Litigation – Some Caveats Common Errors to Avoid
Timings8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Nov 04) (General)
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Nov 05) (General)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 999 USD View Details
5 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Editions04 - 05 Nov 2019 1st Edition
Next edition likely in May 2020
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
ComplianceOnline USATop Rated 356 events listed
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
|999 USD||Attendee Seminar One Registration|