|About||Followers 243||Exhibitors 91||Speakers 19||Reviews 3||Travel Deals|
"Advancing Diagnostics Together"
The Next Generation Dx Summit is the nexus for key opinion leaders across the world to share recent progress in diagnostic advancement and technology innovation. The event provides a valuable window on how point-of-care, infectious disease, liquid biopsy, and companion diagnostics are changing the standard of care. The Next Generation Dx Summit is a must-attend event with complete coverage of the most timely and important topics for the industry.
- Form partnerships with major global players in the evolving areas of diagnostics as well as emerging
- Gain a comprehensive, up-to-date view of diagnostics, including the latest rapid, decentralized, pha
- Gather important industry announcements
- Hear late-breaking news on the latest trends in regulation and reimbursement
- Review innovative products and novel platforms and technologies in the exhibit hall and the poster
Timings7:15 AM - 6:30 PM (Aug 21) (General)
7:15 AM - 6:00 PM (Aug 22) (General)
7:15 AM - 4:30 PM ( Aug 23) (General)View More
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Check Official Website
Category & TypeConference
Medical & Pharma
IT & Technology
EditionsAug 2023 Interested
+9 more editions
Send Stall Book Request
Queries about the event? Ask Organizer
Cambridge Innovation InstituteTop RatedUSA527 Total Events • 259 Followers
Why to Attend?
Followers [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ] Join Community Invite
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
27 Aug 2022
27 Aug 2018
26 Aug 2022
25 Aug 2022
Point-of-Care, Infectious Disease, Liquid Biopsy, Companion Diagnostic, Genomic Testing, Genomic Drivers of Cancer
Exhibitors List24 Exhibitors of Current Edition
Fashoin House Pvt. Ltd.
Tempus Labs, Inc.
Porex Filtration Group
Enplas America Inc
Venue Map & Directions
1000 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Washington DC, USA
Harborside Hotelfrom USD 189
Comfort Inn Oxon Hillfrom USD 101.15
Riggs Washington DCfrom USD 287.2
Hyatt Regency Bethesda near Was..from USD 159.8