"World's First Virtual Show on PSD2 and Customer Authentication"
PSD2 is a electronic payment services. It seeks to make payments more secure, boost innovation and help banking services adapt to new technologies. .. Read more PSD2 is evidence of the increasing importance Application Program Interfaces (APIs) are acquiring in different financial sectors. PSD2 is the second iteration of the ‘Payment Services Directive’ (PSD) whereas Strong customer authentication (SCA) is defined as “an authentication based on the use of two or more elements categorized as knowledge (something only the user knows), possession (something only the user possesses) and inherence (something the user is).
- Unique initiative to get in-depth insights on PSD2 with Strong Customer Authentication
- Jointly presented by 12 leading experts/speakers who are driving this new momentum
- Expected to gather about 120+ delegates from leading Banks, Standard bodies, Associations ectc
Andrea TouchinhoDirector of Studies, Prospective, and TrainingParis, France
Chris MichaelHead of Technology
Michael DoujakProduct Manager AirlockZürich, Switzerland
- [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
GlobalSign LtdLondon, UK
- Share your Experience
14 Sep 2020
14 Sep 2020
More Events From The Organizer
- Open Banking & Fraud Risk Mana..02 Jul 2021Online