|About||Users 21||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos||Speakers 4||Travel Deals|
"Sustainability in the built environment for climate change mitigation"
The Sustainable Built Environment Conference attempts to address a large palette of issues concerning sustainability and consider their interrelation with regard to climate change. The focal topics include Climate change: status, adaptation and mitigation strategies, Energy and environmental performance of buildings and built environment, Zero energy - emissions - lifecycle emissions buildings, Renewable energy in the built environment, etc.
- Climate change: status, adaptation and mitigation strategies.
- Energy and environmental performance of buildings and built environment.
- Zero energy - emissions - lifecycle emissions buildings.
- Renewable energy in the built environment. / Renovation and upgrading of buildings and urban areas.
- Building Physics. / Environmental performance assessment of buildings and built environment.
Timings9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesCheck Official Website
10 - 50 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Building & Construction
Environment & Waste
Editions23 - 25 Oct 2019
Next edition likely in Apr 2020
Claim this event
OrganizerFollow Company 52 Total Events / 5 Upcoming Events
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
08 Dec 2019
27 Oct 2019
Venue Map & Directions
September 3, Campus, Thessaloniki 546 36
Charming Studio In The Heart Of..from EUR 49
The Met Hotelfrom EUR 142
Thess Residencesfrom EUR 55.2
Astoriafrom EUR 76.8