"Sustainability in the built environment for climate change mitigation"
The Sustainable Built Environment Conference attempts to address a large palette of issues concerning sustainability and consider their interrelation with regard to climate change. The focal topics include Climate change: status, adaptation and mitigation strategies, Energy and environmental performance of buildings and built environment, Zero energy - emissions - lifecycle emissions buildings, Renewable energy in the built environment, etc.
- Climate change: status, adaptation and mitigation strategies.
- Energy and environmental performance of buildings and built environment.
- Zero energy - emissions - lifecycle emissions buildings.
- Renewable energy in the built environment. / Renovation and upgrading of buildings and urban areas.
- Building Physics. / Environmental performance assessment of buildings and built environment.
Timings9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesCheck Official Website
Participants120 DelegatesEstimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Building & Construction
Environment & Waste
Editions23-25 Oct 2019 Interested
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
Anas AlbayaaChairman at IBUILD Cairo, Egypt
Oğuzhan KehaExecutive Director at TTCC Bangkok, Thailand
Tsouko AriolaStudent of Architecture at Student Thessaloniki, Greece
Elyse H.Architect at Hust Wuhan, China
Vesna Zegarac LeskovarAssistant Professor at University of Maribor, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Department of Architecture Maribor, Slovenia
Venue Map & Directions
September 3, Campus, Thessaloniki 546 36
The Excelsiorfrom EUR 136
Makedonia Palacefrom EUR 160.2
Anatolia Hotelfrom EUR 86
Mediterranean Palacefrom EUR 135