"Evolution, Innovation, Creation and Transformation"
SEB, as one of the BIT's branched conferences, had been successfully organized for 7 years. This international event will focus on new developments in enzyme and biocatalysis with the theme: Evolution, Innovation, Creation and Transformation. The mission of this symposium is to bring together professionals and those who are interested in enzyme & biocatalysts technology to share the recent developments and future trends in the fields of basic researches and applications of enzymes in industry, analysis and medicine.
- • Meet the researchers across disciplines sites face-to-face;
- • Network and exchange ideas with other experts;• Work with an intimate and targeted audience;
- • Raise your profile as a professional in life sciences and Industrial Biotechnology research field;
- • Use this opportunity to influence the realm through your ideas and perspectives;
- • In addition your name will be on all brochures distributed to over 4,000 scientists worldwide;
Timings9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (General)
Entry FeesCheck Official Website
Category & TypeConference
Science & Research
Editions25 - 28 Apr 2020 Interested
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
BIT Group Global Ltd China161 Total Events / 18 Upcoming Events