This session will discuss the usefulness of bioethics resources for education, mediation, and consultation, as well as the value that these can bring to the post-acute and long-term care setting. Issues of autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence and justice are encountered in all care settings, not just in hospitals; the time has come for bioethics resources to be available in other settings. This presentation will give physicians, facility management, and care providers a framework for incorporating bioethics evaluation and resources into their everyday practice.
- Benefit from the presence of available ethics resources.
- Find where bioethics resources and consultation could help to alleviate risk management concerns.
- Role of the medical director as a facilitator/participant of an facility ethics committee.
TimingsStarts at 7:00 PM GMT-04:00
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 99 USD View Details
Category & TypeConference
Medical & Pharma
Editions13 May 2020
Next edition likely in May 2021
Claim this event
The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care MedicineUSA 15 Total Events / 9 Upcoming Events
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
More Events From The Organizer
- 10 Jun 2020 Strategic Leadership for Colla.. Online
- 08 Jul 2020 Improving Outcomes in Your Wou.. Online
- 21 Jul 2020 International Pressure Ulcer/I.. Online
- 12 Aug 2020 Enhancing Coordination of Care.. Online
- 26 Aug 2020 Caring for Veterans with Post-.. Online
- 23 Sep 2020 Inside Look at PAC Clinical Op.. Online