|About||Users||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos||Speakers 1||Travel Deals|
"Impressive coverage of cutting-edge topics and pressing issues related to virtual assets nowadays."
A highly comprehensive yet accessible training course that will guide attendees through all relevant issues relating to VC, money laundering, and terrorist financing. Attendees will be clearly guided through how VC operate; the regulation of VC; VC Jurisdictional Approaches; and Adapting and Implementing internal Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-the-Financing of Terrorism (CFT) Risk-Based Approaches. Attendees will develop a highly comprehensive understanding of the ML and TF risks that .. continue reading VC pose, as well as understanding how Crypto Assets are utilised across the Placement, Layering, and Integration stages of ML and TF. Attendees will also be guided through global developments relevant to VC, ML, and TF, the development of Financial Action Task Force (FATF) VC standards and recommendations, and will also better understand what new AML/CFT technologies are available to implement effective AML and CFT operational compliance frameworks in this new high technology VC era.
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Risks related to Virtual Assets and Cryptocurrencies.
- How Crypto Assets are utilised across the Placement, Layering, and Integration stages of ML and TF.
- FATF Standards and Recommendations on Virtual Assets.
- AML and CFT Technologies, Risk Based Approaches and Operational Compliance.
- Consequences of the extension of EU AML/CFT frameworks to VC by the 5AML Directive in 2020.
Timings9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Business Hours
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Starts from 1500 GBP View Details
1 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Education & Training
Banking & Finance
Editions26 Nov 2019
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Schedule & Agenda
|Tue, 26 Nov 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM||Breakfast Networking Networking|
Breakfast and Networking
|Tue, 26 Nov 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM||AN INTRODUCTION TO VIRTUAL CURRENCIES Session|
1. Satoshi Nakamoto, “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”;
|Tue, 26 Nov 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||Networking Break Break|
|Tue, 26 Nov 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||ANALYSIS OF VC FRAMEWORKS Session|
1. FATF Virtual Currencies (VC) Definitions (VC; Digital Currency;
|Tue, 26 Nov 12:00 PM - 01:30 PM||Lunch and Networking Break|
Lunch Break and Networking
|Tue, 26 Nov 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||VC RISK-BASED APPROACH Session|
1. VC, AML, and CFT High Risk Areas (The Onion Router (TOR); Alt Coins;
|Tue, 26 Nov 02:30 PM - 03:00 PM||Networking Break Break|
Break and Networking
|Tue, 26 Nov 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||VC OPERATIONAL COMPLIANCE Session|
1. Crypto Assets and Placement, Layering, and Integration.
|Tue, 26 Nov 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM||Q&A Session Session|
Q&A and Final Review
Visitor Ticket Price
|1500 GBP||Delegates One-day comprehensive attendance fee for one delegate|