|About||Followers 158||Reviews||Exhibitors||Photos||Speakers||Travel Deals|
"Solar Energy Applications & Challenges in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia"
This conference aims to foster the development of sustainable solar energy technologies to support the Kingdom Vision 2030. It aims to bring together leading academics, researchers, and industry experts from all over the world, for sustainable development of solar energy in Saudi Arabia, to share their results and experiences. The conference covers seven tracks which include: 1- Electric Power Generation using Solar Energy; 2- Solar Energy Storage; 3- Water Desalination using Solar Energy; 4- Solar Heating and Cooling Applications; 5- Passive and Active Applications of Solar Energy to Buildings; 6- Solar for Transportation; and 7- Solar Energy Management in Saudi Arabia.
- Experts from all over the world exchange their experience in the area of Solar Energy Applications.
- Area of solar energy applications in Saudi Arabia: transportation; building; and water desalination
- Top three best selected papers will be awarded as follows: 5000 SR; 3000 SR and 2000 SR.
- Free registration for paper presenters including accommodation and a scheduled tour in the city.
- Free registration and attendance for participants without accommodation.
Timings9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Apr 01 - Apr 02) (General)
Entry FeesFree Ticket For Industry Professionals View Details
100 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Power & Energy
Editions01 - 02 Apr 2020 1st Edition
Next edition likely in Apr 2021
Claim this event
College of Engineering at Qassim University Top RatedSaudi Arabia 1 Total Event
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Visitor Ticket Price
Venue Map & Directions
College of Engineering, Qassim University
P.O.Box: 6677; Buraydah 51452; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Featured Hotels in Buraydah
Masat Darkom Furnished Apartmentsfrom SAR 150
Manazel Al Hamra Apartment 2from SAR 160
الزمام للشقق المفروشةfrom SAR 160
Ayam Lilian Aparthotelfrom SAR 270