Annual WaterTech Saudi Arabia, one of the key sectors to be watched is the Water Infrastructure development happening in the Middle East region especially the Saudi Arabian market. Saudi Arabia consumes over 22 billion cubic meters of water annually, having the highest per capita water consumption rates in the world, and the country is expected to face extreme water shortages unless measures are taken to address the same. The total volumes of available renewable water resources from surface water and groundwater recharge are about 6,188 metric M³. As of now, the desalination production meets approximately 60% of Saudi Arabia's demand for drinking water.
- In depth assessment of current infrastructure & needful reforms under vision 2030.
- Building water transmission system worth $400 million to support overstretched water infrastructure.
- Addressing issues & challenges in Water Infra. Privatization & Expansion of Water Sector in KSA.
- Sustainable Water Management & modernizing existing infrastructure
- Sanitation and Water infrastructure upgradation projects and funding – PPP initiatives
Timings8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Business)
Entry FeesPaid Ticket Check Official Website
|2000 - 5000 |
10 - 50 Exhibitors Estimated Count
Category & TypeConference
Environment & Waste
Editions04 - 05 Nov 2019 2nd Edition
19 - 20 Feb 2018 1st Edition
Next edition likely in Nov 2020
Official LinksWebsite Contacts
Claim this event
OrganizerSend Stall Book Request
User Community [ Users who have shown interest for this Event ]
Write a ReviewAdd Your Review
Venue Map & Directions
Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention
4 Wady Al Muaydin Street، النخيل، الرياض 12382, Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Featured Hotels in Riyadh
Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olayafrom SAR 6340
Carawan Al Fahad Hotelfrom SAR 650
Al Hamra Palace By Warwickfrom SAR 700
Al Waha Palace Hotelfrom SAR 384